Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

and then its the holidays....

holy moley!! its gonna b the holz SOON!! HELL YES!!!
but.....but....that means closer 2 the exams =( closer 2 being an adult!! arrrr!!
no fair!!
guess half of me wants the holz 2 come rnd now, half of me wants it 2 kinda slow down.

english sac confuzzled me
not as badly as the physics sac
but it still confuzzled me quite a bit!
twas not expecting the topics @ all and i seriosuly did not prepare 4 it -.-
sigh~
its ova, meh, whatever!!

now....SPESH!!!
yay...whoop di friggin doooo
do i get it? nope
is my summary book done? nope
am i screwed?......HELL YEA!!

man, afta watchin nellys and p.babas bball final....part of me really wants 2 play agen. sigh~
i miss it!!!
wanna play more b-ball, wish i still had friday nite b-ball
but then agen, it limits my sundays and fridays....but i aint doing anything betta anyways
man......wish i cud pick up fridays agen....sigh~

No comments: