Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

its been a while....

SINCE I PLAYED THE PING PONG!!
gotta admit, its an awesum game
just a quick post b4 i go 2 sleep and wake up 2morro 2 a dreadful day. forecast is 23degrees with a 7am start viola in the morn, then eng sac p4 and senior strings......F me =.="
its gonna b one fun day!!
anyways, BACK 2 the topic!

it has BEEN a while since i last played some ping pong
especially with my BRO!!
i mean.....there was a period in time when the only thing we'd eva do was jst play ping pong, ping pong in the morning if we're not tired and eaten our weetbix, then ping pong afta skool and till LATE!!
now that was the lifE!!

even tho we both suck @ it (but he full on kciks my ass =.=")
its gud fun! i guess you'd call it bonding.....ewww.....very ewww!!
but hey! @ least we aint @ each other throats about 2 kill each other
tho....that has happened once in a while when he pisses me off coz hes winning or vice versa

but hey!! @ the end of the day its all fun and we both enjoy it!
i hav yet 2 play a match with him, coz atm hes owned my mum dad and aunty......i dont wanna lose my dignity....@ least not yet....

anyone kno any places where ppl can become pro ping pong ppl? (if anyone names a country or state or city OUTSIDE of a 20km radius of melb CBD.......I KICK YOUR ASS)

neways, thats all i've got so far
lol, if u read this.....
i'd say, "gud 2 kno someone does XD"

No comments: